Sunday, March 8, 2009

Assignment 3

Activity: Reports

For this assignment I would like you to explore a broad topic such as "How the Internet has affected world-wide communication" or "How e-mail has affected personal communications." Please present your findings in written or oral reports. Oral reports can be presented during class time. Your written reports should be handed in by March 13th, 2009. If you have any questions, please talk to me during class or after school any time.

I am happy to see that some of you are posting your reflections on your blog which is exactly what I want to see. I have also commented on some of your recent postings. And just a note or reminder, do not use language that is not commonly used in our classroom. Thanks. Happy blogging to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment